Installing SSL using OpenSSL on a WAMP localhost

Cryptographically secure pseudorandom number g...

Image via Wikipedia

I’m working on a project that is requiring me to use SSL (to make a https connection) on my local installation of WAMP.  After much searching and a couple tries, it appears that I finally got it working.  This post should be useful to anyone who is trying to do the same.

Before starting with all the key stuff, I installed the OpenSSL binaries for Windows into the System directory.

The following is ripped from a comment buried on WampServer.com.  Your paths may be slightly different.. so change them appropriately.

GENERATE KEY

Again in the command prompt, go to C:\wamp\Apache2\bin and run the following command:

openssl req -new > webserver.csr

The command runs and prompts you to enter a PEM pass phrase and verify it. Since we are doing this locally, just put in some sort of “password”, but write it down, because you will need it in the next step.

It will then ask you to enter information that will be incorporated into your certificate request. When the command finishes, it has created several files, including privkey.pem, in c:\wamp\apache2\bin.

REMOVE PASSPHRASE

Run the following command:

openssl rsa -in privkey.pem -out webserver.key

You will be prompted for the pass phrase from the previous step. The RSA key is written and the file webserver.key is now available in the folder.

CONVERT INTO SIGNED CERTIFICATE

Run the following command to create a certificate which expires after one year:

STORE CERTIFICATE FILES

Create a folder c:\wamp\OpenSSL with the following subfolders:

/certs
/crl
/newcerts
/private

Copy the following files to /certs/:

webserver.cert
webserver.csr
webserver.key

Copy the following files to /private/:

.rnd
privkey.pem
cacert.pem (same as above, just a wild guess) [<em>i skipped this part ^Joel</em>]

MODIFY HTTPD-SSL.CONF

Change the following lines, adjusting the email address and the paths to your settings:

SSLSessionCache "shmcb:C:/wamp/Apache2/logs/ssl_scache(512000)"

SSLMutex default

# General setup for the virtual host
DocumentRoot "C:/www/mysecuresite"
ServerName localhost:443
ServerAdmin myemail@example.com
ErrorLog "C:/wamp/logs/mysecuresite_error_log"
TransferLog "C:/wamp/logs/mysecuresite_access_log"

SSLCertificateFile "C:/wamp/OpenSSL/certs/webserver.cert"

SSLCertificateKeyFile "C:/wamp/OpenSSL/certs/webserver.key"

SSLCARevocationPath "C:/wamp/OpenSSL/crl"

CustomLog "C:/wamp/logs/ssl_request_log" \
"%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"

MODIFY OPENSSL.CNF

There is a file openssl.cnf in c:\wamp\Apache2\conf even though no extension is shown in Windows Explorer. Go to the DOS command prompt and run DIR to see the file extension. Make a backup copy of this file first and rename it in DOS to openssl.cnf.txt so that you can edit it.

Modify the base directory:

dir	 = c:/wamp/OpenSSL	# Where everything is kept

Go to the DOS prompt and change the name of the file back to openssl.cnf.

MODIFY HTTPD.CONF

Last, but not least, make sure your secure site is part of the virtual hosts in Apache:

# Secure (SSL/TLS) connections
#Include conf/extra/httpd-ssl.conf
Include conf/extra/httpd-ssl.conf

Ensure SSL is Enabled
Make sure that Apache is setup to even use SSL.
Do this by clicking the WAMP icon in your tray,
hovering to: Apache > Apache Modules,
scroll through the list and make sure that ssl_module has a check next to it.
If not, then click it.

TEST HTTPS

Run httpd –t and make sure the syntax is OK.

Restart Apache.

Check that port 443 is open by running the following in the command prompt:

netstat -an | more

Test the https connection from your browser and hopefully it works 🙂

Be Sociable, Share!
This entry was posted in Software and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

94 Comments

1. Armando
    Posted August 17, 2011 at 11:28 am | Permalink

The SSL installers doesn't work for me in windows 7 – 32bits

• Posted September 3, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Permalink

I did this on Windows 7 64bit. What issue are you having with the installer?

2. Posted October 27, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Permalink

Many thanks – SSL up and running thanks to your article.

In response to Armando, I installed OpenSSL on Windows 7 using Cygwin – there's plenty of articles explaining how to do this.

3. Posted December 5, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Permalink

Nice post, maybe add a reminder to enable apache ssl_module

4. zia
    Posted February 7, 2012 at 10:21 am | Permalink

please path of HTTPD-SSL.CONF

• Posted February 14, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Permalink

By default, httpd-ssl.conf is found in: wamp/bin/apache/ApacheX.X.XX/conf/extra

5. Due
    Posted March 13, 2012 at 11:36 pm | Permalink

excellent thank you much

6. chris o.
    Posted March 25, 2012 at 7:27 pm | Permalink

Works great! I had to look around a lot before I found your article and it actually worked for me! Thanks!!

7. Charlie
    Posted March 31, 2012 at 8:33 pm | Permalink

c:wampbinapacheApache2.2.21bin>netstat -an

Active Connections

Proto Local Address Foreign Address State

TCP 0.0.0.0:443 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING

TCP [::]:443 [::]:0 LISTENING

I get the above on testing the port.

Syntax say Ok

Services all starting ok

Able to browse to the localhost with http://

But unable to use https://

Anything I maybe missing

• Posted April 19, 2012 at 5:55 am | Permalink

Did you figure it out? Almost sounds like a firewall or something, but that shouldn't happen if you were going to https://localhost/

I'm not sure what else could've been the problem right now.

• JORGE ORTEGA
      Posted October 14, 2014 at 6:31 pm | Permalink

I don't have MODIFY HTTPD-SSL.CONF

This tutorial is inconclusive…

• James
        Posted December 14, 2014 at 7:32 pm | Permalink

Check under /wamp/bin/apache/Apache2.2.21/conf/extra
        You should see your httpd-ssl.conf file which you can edit accordingly

8. sam
    Posted April 12, 2012 at 5:05 pm | Permalink

"The command runs and prompts you to enter a PEM pass phrase and verify it. "

What should I enter here in command prompt?

• Posted April 19, 2012 at 5:52 am | Permalink

I believe that you just enter whatever you want. but write it down or something, because you will need that "pass phrase" for one of the steps below that one.

9. Posted April 13, 2012 at 9:59 pm | Permalink

I'm getting an error in the first part after installing SSL and trying to generate a cert.

c:wampbinapacheApache2.2.11bin>openssl req -new > webserver.csr
    40596:error:02001015:system library:fopen:Is a directory:.cryptobiobss_file.c:126:fopen('d:/test/openssl098kvc6/openssl.cnf','rb')
    40596:error:2006D002:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:system lib:.cryptobiobss_file.c:131:
    40596:error:0E078002:configuration file routines:DEF_LOAD:system lib:.cryptoconfconf_def.c:199:

Weak.

• Posted April 19, 2012 at 5:58 am | Permalink

that is a weird-ass error..
      maybe update your Apache and make sure you're using the latest SSL libraries.

10. Tushar kaskhedikar
    Posted June 6, 2012 at 7:49 am | Permalink

D:wampbinapacheApache2.2.11bin>openssl req -new > webserver.csr

WARNING: can't open config file: d:/test/openssl098kvc6/openssl.cnf
    Unable to load config info from d:/test/openssl098kvc6/openssl.cnf

I got this error on Winxp and Wamp Version 2.0

Regards,
    vk

• Posted August 13, 2012 at 10:13 pm | Permalink

Hi Tushar, I had the same issue and found it was a simple fix! Had to restart the computer after installing OpenSSL. Try it again and it should work 🙂

• Luis Mompo Handen
      Posted February 6, 2013 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

Login and Logout is enough. No reboot required with server 2008R2.

11. Posted June 10, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Permalink

Thanks a ton. This is 100% complete tutorial. Initially had a small prob.. but ya sorted that… thanks again.

12. Derry
    Posted June 13, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Permalink

Thanks for a very helpful tutorial. I am getting on fine until the point of 'CONVERT INTO SIGNED CERTIFICATE'. After entering the command as documented above I get the following error:

…Getting Private key
    Error opening Private key webserver.key
    7376: error:02001002: system library:fopen: No such file or directory:.cryptobiobss_file.c:398:fopen('webserver.key', 'rb')
    7376:error:20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib:.cryptobiobss_file.c:400
    unable to load Private key
    unable to write 'random state'

Do you have any tips on where I'm going wrong? Is there anything, for example, from the command which might be specific to my directories?

Many thanks

• Derry
      Posted June 13, 2012 at 6:14 pm | Permalink

I have got past that step now. Have completed the tutorial but still not seeing SSL running on my local server.

At the 'MODIFY HTTPD-SSL.CONF' stage, I notice that there is no file in my equivalent directory called ssl_scache(512000) .. Should that matter?

• James
      Posted December 14, 2014 at 7:35 pm | Permalink

For anyone else encountering this problem, you may not have sufficient folder permissions to 'write' to the /wamp/apache/bin folder (or your equivalent path)

I had to set my RANDFILE path using the following command:
      set RANDFILE=C:wamp.rnd (change to whatever suits you)

URL below: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12507277/how-t

• James
        Posted December 14, 2014 at 7:36 pm | Permalink

Slashes were removed in RANDFILE path (not sure how to post and keep them there)

RANDFILE=C:/wamp/.rnd (change to forward slashes)

13. Seang Ou
    Posted June 25, 2012 at 5:43 am | Permalink

Thanks you for helpful tutorial….!!!!!!!

14. Posted July 19, 2012 at 11:41 am | Permalink

Hello
    I have done to this step "Run httpd –t and make sure the syntax is OK" …and seeing "syntax is OK.. "
    But Apache is not Restarting…..? If you have any Idea then please..

15. David
    Posted August 13, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Permalink

After installing everything (I triple checked to make sure I did it right), Wamp can't start. Its status stays at orange/yellow instead of green. If I comment out the Include/conf/extra/httpd-ssl.conf line, wamp works fine, although, obviously, SSL doesn't work.

• Gordon
      Posted September 7, 2012 at 2:38 pm | Permalink

I'm no expert but I had a similar problem and it turned out to be a couple of syntax errors in the httpd-ssl.conf itself. If you run httpd -t from the command line it should give you some clues where the problem lies.

• Posted January 18, 2013 at 12:54 am | Permalink

I ran httpd -t but it says Syntax OK but the icon from the system tray is still orange/yellow too.
        My recent post Samsung demonstrates their new smartphone, the Galaxy Note 2

• Brian
          Posted January 25, 2013 at 6:13 pm | Permalink

I am having the same problem. Syntax says ok but Apache will not start in WAMP.

• Brian
            Posted January 25, 2013 at 7:02 pm | Permalink

figured it out. the log file path locations in httpd-ssl.conf looked like I need to create subfolders within C:/wamp/logs once I deleted those folders I no longer got the access denied error in the apache logs.thanks for the great tutorial!

16. Gordon
    Posted September 7, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Permalink

As others have said, many thanks for this. Took me a bit of fiddling to get there but your guide was great.

17. Jessica
    Posted September 13, 2012 at 10:13 am | Permalink

Are these settings works on facebook secure API ?

18. Jessie
    Posted October 18, 2012 at 6:38 pm | Permalink

Worked like a charm thanks!! Had to restart my machine to get wamp to restart and had to run command as admin in Windows 7 x64 but other than that it was beautiful!

19. Alessandro Valentini
    Posted October 29, 2012 at 11:17 am | Permalink

Thanks, I got the SSL working. "httpd – t" shows that everything is ok. And the WAMP icon is green.

But PHP does not work. Not even localhost points to anything. Can you help me with some ideas?

20. Posted November 7, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Permalink

I have a this error. Why ?

C:OpenSSLbin>openssl x509 -in webserver.csr -out webserver.cert -req -signkey
    webserver.key -days 365
    Loading 'screen' into random state – done
    Signature ok
    subject=/C=PL/ST=POLAND/L=COS/O=COS/OU=COS/CN=localhost/emailAddress=ww22@mojapoczta.pl
    Getting Private key
    Error opening Private key webserver.key
    5380:error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:.cryptobio
    bss_file.c:356:fopen('webserver.key','rb')
    5380:error:20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib:.cryptobiobss_file.c:35
    unable to load Private key
    My recent post D2B in Multimedia Journalism

• Posted November 29, 2012 at 7:18 am | Permalink

did you do step two?
      openssl rsa -in privkey.pem -out webserver.key

• Posted November 30, 2012 at 4:09 pm | Permalink

You have to set your HOME to the directory with your keys.
      This worked for me ("ssl_setup" was my own working directory):
      set HOME=C:wampbinapacheapache2.2.22binssl_setup
      My recent post You thought using Skype was secure?

• Petr 'PePa' Pavel
        Posted November 30, 2012 at 4:10 pm | Permalink

Gosh, all backslashes were stripped. Another try:
        set HOME=C:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.2.22\bin\ssl_setup\

21. Steve
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 11:30 pm | Permalink

Great, a little tweaking and I got there.

Great tutorial.

22. Kamilo
    Posted December 6, 2012 at 10:31 pm | Permalink

Ho to make a 2048 bit key ?? using openssl req -new > webserver.csr with .pen file, .rnd, and webserver.csr because your command make only 1024 bit RSA key.

thanks for replay

23. Jamie
    Posted December 8, 2012 at 3:33 pm | Permalink

Great tutorial, thanks.

After following the instructions my WAMP icon was staying yellow, Apache would not start. From the directory "C:wampbinapacheapache2.4.2bin" I ran "httpd -d" and it told me:

"Syntax error on line 76 of httpd-ssl.conf: SSLSessionCache: 'shmbc' session cache not supported. Maybe you need to load the appropriate socache module (mod_socache_shmcb)"

To resolve, enable this line in httpd.conf and restart apache:
    LoadModule socache_shmcb_module modules/mod_socache_shmcb.so

Hope this helps someone down the road.

• Factus
      Posted July 16, 2013 at 11:36 am | Permalink

U saved me
      Thx ^^

24. Posted December 18, 2012 at 6:35 pm | Permalink

I put this to Apache2.4.2 and the line

SSLMutex default

need to be remove or not add this SSLMutex default do crash on apache 2.4.2

25. Pato de Borracha
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 3:12 am | Permalink

thank's! greats tutorial.. help me much….

26. Michal
    Posted January 14, 2013 at 2:21 pm | Permalink

Gracias! It works like charm! Newer version of wamp needs some path setup, but with your tut its very straight forward. Thanks!

27. Ben
    Posted February 6, 2013 at 5:53 am | Permalink

Many thanks. Works like a charm !!!

28. chess
    Posted March 2, 2013 at 10:35 pm | Permalink

where to find the files webserver.crt and the key in order to copy them?
    thanks for reply

• Posted March 11, 2013 at 5:00 am | Permalink

Should be in c:/wamp/apache2/bin/ I believe.

29. Yoieh
    Posted March 31, 2013 at 8:53 pm | Permalink

Syntax error on line 56 of C:/wamp/bin/apache/apache2.2.22/conf/extra/httpd-ssl.conf:
    Invalid command 'SSLPassPhraseDialog', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

This is my error… plez help!

• Yoieh
      Posted March 31, 2013 at 9:02 pm | Permalink

Its becuse the ssl_moduel havent startde..

When i click the ssl_module this pops up on my screen???

Aestan Tray Menu

Could not execute menu item (internal error)
      [Exception] Coud not preform service action:

30. Swakesh
    Posted May 10, 2013 at 9:06 pm | Permalink

Hi,
    When i am trying to generate the certificate on windows 2012 server. I am getting the following error

D:WAMPbinapacheapache2.4.2bin> .openssl x509 -in webserver.csr -out webserver.cert -req -signkey webserver.key
    -days 365
    Loading 'screen' into random state – done
    4216:error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line:.cryptopempem_lib.c:696:Expecting: CERTIFICATE REQUEST

can u please guide me on how to resolve it ?

• Posted May 23, 2013 at 3:53 am | Permalink

Sorry Swakesh, I don\’t know off-hand. Are you sure all of your paths are right?
      Have you tried searching for \”Expecting: CERTIFICATE REQUEST\” ?
      If you\’ve managed to solve your issue, please let us know in the comments.

31. Posted May 23, 2013 at 11:52 am | Permalink

Hey. I was thinking of adding a backlink back to your website since both of our web sites are centered around
    the same subject. Would you prefer I link to you using your website address: http://www.

phpjoel.com/2011/04/07/installing-ssl-using-openssl-on-a-wamp-localhost/ or web site title:
    Installing SSL using OpenSSL on a WAMP localhost | phpJoel.
    Be sure to let me know at your earliest convenience.
    Kudos

32. Anon
    Posted June 1, 2013 at 5:52 pm | Permalink

For all those who are not able to run wamp after they activated ssl and who have syntax Ok when they run httpd -t

The problem is in httpd-ssl.conf comment out Listen 443

#Listen 443

• anon
      Posted June 4, 2013 at 8:12 am | Permalink

thx, that worked!

• Shaakir
      Posted December 26, 2017 at 8:48 am | Permalink

thanks, worked for me too

33. Posted June 21, 2013 at 8:33 am | Permalink

Good post. I definitely appreciate this site. Thanks!

My webpage: Naturheilkunde und Hausmittel

34. Nathanael Mallow
    Posted June 27, 2013 at 2:33 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the blog it worked ….

But I had to use this http://code.google.com/p/openssl-for-windows/

As I tried the links at the top and some methods had changed int he openssl exe

so it tossed an error.

35. Stephen
    Posted July 11, 2013 at 7:02 pm | Permalink

Sir, thanks for this kind post. It saved my a** after wasting many hours.

36. Stephen
    Posted July 11, 2013 at 7:03 pm | Permalink

Also, do these steps to get SSL without an authority. Make it all work clean. THEN simply change the files in use to your authorities issuing files.

37. Posted July 15, 2013 at 6:47 pm | Permalink

Works like a charm, thank you !
    My recent post Magento 1.7.X event cheat sheet

38. Factus
    Posted July 16, 2013 at 11:09 am | Permalink

When i uncomment this line:
    #Include conf/extra/httpd-ssl.conf

I reset my wamp and it don't work. My wamp simple go orange and don't work.
    I think is someone in httpd-ssl.conf, but i did all the tutorial in right way.

• Factus
      Posted July 16, 2013 at 11:36 am | Permalink

Jamie saved me =D

39. Igor
    Posted August 8, 2013 at 8:51 am | Permalink

Thank you very much, it was extremely helpful, all works!

40. ari
    Posted October 31, 2013 at 7:24 pm | Permalink

Thank you very much, lifesaver!

41. Thanh
    Posted November 21, 2013 at 7:05 pm | Permalink

I got this error: webserver.csr: No such file or directory
    When I run this: openssl x509 -in webserver.csr -out webserver.cert -req -signkey webserver.key -days 365

And no webserver.cert was created.

42. AsherK
    Posted December 30, 2013 at 2:29 am | Permalink

if your apache doesn't start and the error log gives an error about sessionCache is not configured you must uncomment the following line in the httpd.conf file:

LoadModule socache_shmcb_module modules/mod_socache_shmcb.so

see here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16644064/xampp

43. RazaMaster
    Posted February 13, 2014 at 2:20 am | Permalink

Thanks, it runs perfect

44. Vivien
    Posted March 18, 2014 at 10:56 pm | Permalink

Apa yawng saya baca dari berita ini benar-benar bermanfaat
    bagi kami. Puji Syukur, kami harap pada berita selanjutnya pasti
    lebih berkualitas lagi. Sukses untuk Anda.

45. Sylvie
    Posted July 3, 2014 at 11:00 am | Permalink

Thanks this was extremely helpful. However just in case someone else has the same issue…I couldn't get cURL to work before doing this: Get http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html, and save it in the C:/wamp/OpenSSL and add the following 2 lines before performing the cURL session:
    curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, TRUE);
    curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_CAINFO, "c:/wamp/OpenSSL/cacert.pem");

46. Tamil Selvan
    Posted August 9, 2014 at 2:58 pm | Permalink

Nice Post

47. JORGE ORTEGA
    Posted October 14, 2014 at 7:00 pm | Permalink

It doesn't work!!, be careful because your apache will stop working!!

48. Coolguy87
    Posted October 16, 2014 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

Thanks, worked for me.

49. Joseph
    Posted October 29, 2014 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

Hi. I have followed your tutorial, everything works fine, but when I access https://localhost/ I got 403 Forbidden. Can you help me, what I need to do next?

50. Carly
    Posted January 19, 2015 at 7:47 pm | Permalink

I'm having problems converting the .csr into a signed certificate. When I run

I get the following error:

9880:error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line:.cryptopempem_lib.c:703:Expecting: CERTIFICATE REQUEST

Is it unable to find webserver.csr? After installing openssl, I added the openssl bin folder to my system path… was that incorrect? Thanks.

• Carly
      Posted January 19, 2015 at 8:38 pm | Permalink

GOT IT

I guess it had something to do with windows line endings. I had to install vim and open the .csr with the following command:

vim -b webserver.csr

Then I deleted all the ^M and ^@ characters, saved, and ran the openssl x509 command again.

51. name
    Posted June 18, 2015 at 6:35 am | Permalink

Finally after two days of trying and guessing, something that clearly describes the whole process. And most amazing – the DAMN THING WORKS!!!! Many thanks and RESPECT to the Author!

52. Posted July 4, 2015 at 9:36 pm | Permalink

Good tutorial .. Please Enable LoadModule socache_shmcb_module modules/mod_socache_shmcb.so
    ======
    When trying to get SSL enabled in Apache 2.4 for WampServer 2.4 (latest), you need to change the line "SSLMutex default" in the httpd-ssl.conf file.
    This line needs to be replaced:

SSLMutex default

with:

Mutex default ssl-cache
    My recent post Digital Marketing Tools

53. negin nickparsa
    Posted November 24, 2015 at 5:04 pm | Permalink

Thank you That was pretty good to know about httpd -t command!

54. Garry
    Posted July 30, 2016 at 3:21 pm | Permalink

You need to add a <Directory> section to your ssl VirtualHost.

<Directory "pathtoyourdocumentroot">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
    AllowOverride All
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    </Directory>

I was getting a 403 error until I done this.

55. Posted December 19, 2016 at 2:15 am | Permalink

Well posting thanks admin for such a cool posting,

56. Posted January 4, 2017 at 9:10 pm | Permalink

I am now not certain the place you’re getting

your information, however great topic. I needs

to spend a while studying more or understanding more. Thank you for magnificent info I

was searching for this info for my mission.

biệt thự đà nẵng

mua biệt thự đà nẵng

bán biệt thự đà nẵng

biet thu da nang

tìm hiểu biệt thự đà nẵng

thông tin biệt thự đà nẵng

Biệt thự Furama Đà Nẵng

Biệt thự The Sunrise Bay Đà Nẵng

biệt thự premier village đà nẵng

57. udhayavanan
    Posted May 5, 2017 at 9:12 am | Permalink

Hi i tried this one everything ok and also i got syntax ok at last step. but wamp is not restarting.

58. Posted May 8, 2017 at 2:27 am | Permalink

I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site.

I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts
    by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal site now
    😉

59. Posted August 23, 2017 at 7:29 pm | Permalink

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

60. Posted August 24, 2017 at 3:59 pm | Permalink

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about ssl. Regards

61. Emmanuel Audu
    Posted November 3, 2017 at 8:45 am | Permalink

This post helped a lot. Thanks

62. Posted August 5, 2018 at 4:18 pm | Permalink

You should take part in a contest for one of the highest quality websites on the internet.
    I will highly recommend this blog!

63. Posted August 25, 2018 at 5:32 pm | Permalink

Awesome! Its really awesome post, I have got

much clear idea on the topic of from this article.

64. Posted September 25, 2018 at 4:28 am | Permalink

For newest information you have to pay a quick visit web and
    on thhe web I found this web sie as a finest web site for hottest updates.

65. Posted December 3, 2018 at 3:21 am | Permalink

It’s going too be ending of mine day, but before finish I am reading this fantastic article
    to improve my know-how.

66. Posted August 6, 2019 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

nice

67. Posted August 23, 2019 at 1:57 am | Permalink

No local com este write-up, Eu na verdade acreditar nisso este site
    precisa muito mais atenção. Eu provavelmente vou ser volta
    para ler mais, obrigado pelo informações !

54 Trackbacks